Centerpieces are just a small part of the wedding but it can make a big impact on the look and feel of the wedding. With a little creativity (and maybe some Pinterest research), you can have a beautiful centerpiece that can complete your spring wedding vibe without biting off a lot from your budget.
1. For a night time wedding, you can jazz up a flameless candle using glitters. It adds a lot of sparkle to your centerpiece and you do not have to worry about the candle soots or any cleaning out candle wax. via Pinterest
2. Succulents as centerpieces are beautiful, effortless and you (or your guests) can take it at home and plant it in your garden! Tip: Add flameless candles for a cozier vibe.
3. Old watering cans and colorful flowers are a perfect mix of rustic and vibrant.Maria Mack Photography
4. Full twine wine bottles on a tree stump. Easy, beautiful and if you put some lavender, it adds a little calming effect. Couture Events
7. Flowers can bloom in lanterns too!
Stacy Paul Photography
8. If you like a simpler centerpiece, just go for a glass jar, water and that's it.
9. Spring blooms and sequin numbers look absolutely stunning. Tip: You can also use the numbers for your wedding anniversary flat lay or when your baby turns one month old.
Style Me Pretty
10. You may not have heard of a pineapple vase, but they do exist! Add a little tropical twist to your spring wedding. It is cheap, easy and mouthwatering!
Sugar and Cloth
11. A burst of color without bursting your wallet. Use colors that compliment each other to make this honeycomb runner stand out!