There are a lot of things to do with candles. With flameless candles, you can use almost anything to your DIY projects without having to worry about causing any fire. This means that you can use paper to create simple yet elegant projects which you can't use with traditional candles.
These candle holders are a nice twist to a simple candle.
What you need:
- LED Lytes Flameless Candles
- Cutter or scissors
Here are the steps:
- Cut the paper based on the desired candle holder size.
- Cut semi-circle shapes on the paper until the whole paper is filled with it. It doesn't have to be perfect. :)
- Bend the semi-circles to create small little windows where the candlelight will show through.
- Tape the ends of the paper to create the candle holder.
- Place the LED candles inside the candle holder.
- Turn it on and enjoy.