Seasons change and so should your home decorations.
Flameless candles are very flexible and are perfect for any project, especially ones related to the holidays!
Here is an easy, affordable and colorful project that can help you create the perfect centerpiece.
Here’s what you’ll need to put these together:
- plastic spoons (preferably used but washed spoons)
- red and green acrylic paint
- fake poinsettia flowers (if available)
- LED Lytes set of six flameless candles in red and ivory
- glue gun and glue stick
Here's how it's done:
- Trace the base of the flameless candles in a cardboard. Add a few inches on the diameter based on your preference. Cut the cardboard.
- Prepare the spoons. Cut the spoon on its neck. Paint the spoon.
- Glue the spoon on the cardboard.
- Place the poinsettia flowers on top of the glued spoons.
- Put the flameless candles on top of the spoons or the flowers.
- Mix and match as needed.